Saturday, July 28, 2012

Karma Yoga

yoga


Karma Yoga Empowers Personal Creativity



In my travels, I have personally talked with many spiritual leaders who have emphasized the importance of karma yoga: that is, doing constructive work with maximal awareness. Whatever their individual belief systems or doctrinal alignments, virtually all were in agreement that humans were not machines and thus should not be content to accomplish goals as unconscious, unfeeling automatons. They also believed that being open, awake, and vibrantly involved in work influenced others to do the same, ultimately contributing to a better, more humane world. This yogic approach to work pays enormous subjective dividends, too, although no quantitative measure can be applied to such benefits. Specifically, it allows your intuition access to profound levels of understanding, both objective and subjective. In short, karma yoga enables the manifestation of hitherto undreamed-of creative abilities.

Karma Yoga Opens Channels Of Metaphysical Awareness



The other day I received a brief note from a putative correspondent who chided me for referring to the everyday reality of the metaphysical. Convinced that only what could be physically weighed or measured exists, he resented the fact that others might find much more to celebrate in life. To his dismay, I disagreed, although I could cite no algorithm or materialist dogma to support my position. Rather, I must rely on the solidity of personal work experience, of my first-hand observations of karma yoga. In particular, I am reminded of the keen observations of so many wise luminaries noted above whenever I see how Lucky Six Farms processes their White Sage Products. For example, those responsible for the distillation of our essential oils must exercise as much discretion and care in the practice of their art as any serious painter or writer. Ceaseless monitoring of every variable is required for the living, delicately aromatic core of the White Sage to be successfully concentrated and then preserved.

Karma Yoga Can Be Tested



Karma yoga produces tangible benefits. Those who use Lucky Six Farms White Sage essential oil become a natural extension of this focused, loving process. Indeed, I firmly believe the underlying mindfulness that generates our products powerfully influences all those touched by them to expand their senses, psyches, and understanding. Test my idea for yourself!

By Alan Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all benefit when you share your opinions -- Please Comment, even just to say "I like this!"